Spot silver was at $15.068 an ounce in Asian trading on Tuesday. Silver fell further on the day, hitting an intraday low of $14.947 an ounce. It has recovered slightly from its lows, but remains weak overall.
In terms of epidemic situation, according to the latest statistics, the global cumulative number of confirmed COVID 19 cases has exceeded 3.06 million. At present, the number of confirmed cases has exceeded 100,000 in seven countries, among which the United States still has the largest number of confirmed cases in the world, with a total of 1.01 million cases.
Worldometers world real-time statistics show that as of 9:15 PM Beijing time on April 28, global covid-19 cumulative confirmed cases of more than 3.06 million, to 3064,147 cases, cumulative deaths of more than 211,000 cases, to 211,533 cases. The United States has the world’s largest number of cumulative confirmed COVID 19 cases, with more than 1.01 million cases, reaching 1010356 cases, and the cumulative number of deaths exceeding 56,000 cases, reaching 56,797 cases. That’s close to the number of U.S. military deaths in the Vietnam war. Nearly 60,000 American troops were killed in Vietnam during the decade-long war.
Analysts said the need to keep an eye on the latest developments in the global outbreak and the current short-term sell-off in precious metals could be a good time to buy as risk aversion is still in the air for some time and investors are still seeking safe havens, which is unlikely to change much in the short term.
On the daily chart, the dollar index has fallen from its highs, MACD green kinetic energy column looming, KDJ random index further lower, indicating the dollar to strengthen downward kinetic energy, the next expected further retreat down.
On the 4-hour chart, the dollar index has rebounded slightly from its lows, the MACD green momentum column has narrowed slightly, and the KDJ random index has turned higher, indicating a small dollar rally in the short term.
On the daily chart, silver price maintained a narrow range of pressure trading, MACD red kinetic energy column unchanged, KDJ random index slightly bias flat, indicating that silver short term kinetic energy is slightly insufficient, or continue to show a narrow range of pressure trading.
On the 4-hour chart, silver prices also maintained a downward trend under pressure, the MACD green momentum column slightly expanded, the KDJ random index continued to decline, indicating that silver short term may also continue to decline moderately.
fundamentals Positive factors :
- According to the latest data, as of 9:15 on April 28, Beijing time, the total number of confirmed covid-19 cases worldwide exceeded 3.06 million, reaching 3064,147, and the total number of deaths exceeded 211,000, reaching 211,533. The United States has the world’s largest number of cumulative confirmed COVID 19 cases, with more than 1.01 million cases, reaching 1010356 cases, and the cumulative number of deaths exceeding 56,000 cases, reaching 56,797 cases.
- The head of the U.S. centers for disease control and prevention is warning that the worst of the coronavirus pandemic may be yet to come. “Next winter, this virus is likely to strike our country more difficult than the one we just had,” Robert Redfield, the C.D.C. director, told the Washington post on Tuesday.
- Sana reported that Syrian air defense systems intercepted enemy targets over Damascus and that Syria shot down several Israeli missiles.
- According to the information released by the Russian defense ministry, a total of 874 active-duty soldiers were confirmed with covid-19 after intensive virus testing from march to April 26, of which 4 were seriously ill. In addition, a total of 971 teachers and students were confirmed at military academies under the ministry of defence.
Fundamental negative factors:
- The number of hospitalized covid-19 cases in France decreased from 28217 to 28055, and the number of icu cases decreased from 4682 to 4608. There were 4,326 new confirmed COVID 19 cases in France, with a total of 196,069 confirmed cases.
2, 19 outbreak in 27 COVID – press conference, New York state governor cuomo said that at present the state COVID – 19 hospitalized patients maintain a number of stable level, but haven’t reached the ideal level of the began to decline, and on the death toll, last weekend two days, the state of New York COVID – 19 one-day new death cases of 367 cases and 337 cases respectively, the decline in Numbers, but still huge total. Cuomo said Sunday that the state plans to reopen the economy in stages.
- News of the health abnormality of the supreme leader of the DPRK, Kim jong-un, has been closely watched by the outside world. South Korean President moon jung-joon responded on April 26 that Kim jong UN is alive and well. He said Mr. Kim had been in Wonsan in gang won province since April 13 and that no suspicious movements had been detected.